Trademark law & intellectual proPerty
Some of the most valuable assets in your business are the intangibles – your brand name and intellectual property (IP). Regardless of your business or industry, it is imperative to protect the value of these assets through trademark or copyright registration, patents and IP agreements.
In addition to our trademark registration and copyright services to safeguard your brand name and IP from unauthorized use, we also prepare legal agreements to regulate the authorized use of your intellectual property by others, whether through assignment, joint development, licensing or distribution agreements.
The attorneys at Minott Gore have extensive experience in trademark and copyright law, trade secrets and other intellectual property protection, with services that include:
- Comprehensive Trademark Clearance Searches
- Federal Trademark Registration at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- State Trademark Registration
- Trademark Availability Opinion Letters
- USPTO Office Action Responses
- Trademark Opposition and Cancellation Proceedings at the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB)
- Trademark Petitions to Cancel
- Trademark Cease & Desist Letters
- Trademark Monitoring
- Trade Dress Protection
- Copyright Registration
- Domain Name Disputes
- Joint Development Agreements
- Licensing and Royalty Agreements
- Distributorship Agreements
We offer affordable flat fee rates on most trademark and copyright services and have created a dedicated trademark website to serve the needs of clients throughout the country and internationally.
Please visit us at www.FlatFeeTrademark.com